John Sample Automotive, Australian importers of Aprilia motorcycles and scooters, is pleased to announce the arrival of two new colours for the Shiver 750 Sport ABS. The new look and colours are available in Black & Red.
The Shiver 750 Sport ABS features:
- V2 90° engine with four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft and liquid cooling
- 69 KW (95HP);
- the integral Ride‐by‐Wire tri‐map technology;
- modular trellis/aluminium frame with significant torsional rigidity;
- aluminium swingarm with stiffener brace and lateral shock absorber;
- 43 mm upside down fork;
- racing brakes with radial calipers and 320mm Wave discs
- Sport rider/passenger footpegs
- Rear wheel with 5.5 mm channel
The 2014 Shiver 750 Sport ABS is now available with a RRP of $15,250 Ride Away
* Black Shiver shown with optional Akro pipes.