The Fly 150 inherits the Piaggio tradition of success, using the latest technology and design trends. The end result is a more powerful, reliable scooter for everyday use that stands out in traffic for its style and Italian elegance; a design that inspires confidence.
For over 2 years the FLY 150 has dominated the Australian Scooter Market and as Australia’s outright No.1 selling scooter it simply has no peer.
- New Advanced Electronic Fuel Injection for better starting, performance and fuel economy.
- Class leading security Coded Key Immobiliser
- Powerful Halogen headlamp
- Electronic Start
- All new body panel styling with pre-drilled rack for top box
- Handy side stand with safety enhanced engine lock-out for easier and practical parking (plus centre stand).
- Larger under seat storage area.
- The addition of handy fold out pegs for pillion passenger
- New easy access external filler fuel tank with lockable cap, mounted low and forward in front of rider’s feet for better weight distribution and elimination of fuel splash back into the storage area
- Front Disc brake and powerful rear drum for strong, predictable and safe stopping in all conditions
- Fuel Gauge and digital clock displayed on dash
- Battery located behind glove box for better weight distribution
- Convenient shopping bag hook and lockable glove compartment for extra storage
- Low service costs – 5000km intervals
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty
|Engine Type:||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, 3 Valve with electronic fuel injection|
|Max. Torque:||12.0 Nm/5,000 rpm|
|Max. power at crank:||8.7kw at 7,500 rpm|
|Transmission:||CVT and torque server|
|Chassis:||Single cradle structure in tubular steel with pressed reinforcements|
|Front suspension:||Hydraulic telescopic fork|
|Rear suspension:||Single shock absorber|
|Front brake:||220mm disc with dual-piston floating calliper|
|Rear brake:||140 mm drum|
|Front tyre/rear tyre:||Front: Tubeless 120/70×12″ Rear: Tubeless 120/70×12″|
|Seat height:||760 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity:||7 litres|
|Emission Standard:||Euro 3|
PIAGGIO ACCESSORIES CATALOGUE DOWNLOAD
Call Racecourse Motors on 02 9314 7700 or fill out the enquiry form below